• This policy covers how M.E.P.CAD treats personal information that M.E.P.CAD collects and receives, including information related to your current and past use of M.E.P.CAD products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy only applies to this website or any other websites owned or operated by M.E.P.CAD (the "Website"). This policy does not apply to any other websites or to the practices of companies that M.E.P.CAD does not own or control, or to people that M.E.P.CAD does not employ or manage. The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by M.E.P.CAD. M.E.P.CAD has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites. Information on such third-party websites may be obtained directly from those third-parties, possibly from their websites.
Information Collection and Use
• M.E.P.CAD collects personal information when you register with M.E.P.CAD, when you use the Website, and when you purchase, download and/or use software provided by M.E.P.CAD and/or the Website. M.E.P.CAD may utilize information that it obtains from you to collect additional information about you from business partners or other companies and my combine information that it obtains from you with information from business partners or other companies.
• When you register and/or purchase/download/use software provided by M.E.P.CAD we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, financial information, Social Security Number (SSN), gender, ZIP code, cell phone number, cell phone service provider, current location, places of interest to you, your personal habits, occupation, industry, personal interests, and personal pictures/photographs. When you register with M.E.P.CAD and/or the Website, and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• For certain services, we may request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain on secure servers.
• M.E.P.CAD collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
• M.E.P.CAD automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
• M.E.P.CAD uses information for the following general purposes to: provide services that you activate or request to you, customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for other products and services, improve our products/services, contact you, conduct research, provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, and for sale to other clients or third parties in non-aggregated and aggregated forms (but only as set forth below).
• The only way to prevent M.E.P.CAD from collecting personal information about you is to not use our Website, products or services.
• At any time you may elect not to receive messages from us. In other words, you may opt out. At any time after your initial registration to receive information from us, you can opt out by sending an email message to email@example.com with the word "Remove" in the subject field; or
Send mail to the following postal address:
5050 Vista Blvd., Suite 103
Sparks, Nevada 89436
Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or special offers. If M.E.P.CAD has provided any third-party with your personal information, you will have to contact the third-party directly with any opt-out request.
• Special Note Regarding Children: M.E.P.CAD believes that protecting the privacy of children on the Internet is very important. The Website and the services provided by M.E.P.CAD and M.E.P.CAD’ software are not designed to attract children under the age of 13, and M.E.P.CAD does not intentionally collect personal information from such children. Ordering online products, services and information is limited to adults 18 or over. Children should exercise caution before providing personal information online and should discuss with an adult or guardian before doing so. M.E.P.CAD also urges parents and guardians to consider using one of the low-cost programs designed to protect children while they are online.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• M.E.P.CAD may rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies to provide products or services you've requested, to target advertising and content for you to see, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with M.E.P.CAD under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help M.E.P.CAD communicate with you about offers from M.E.P.CAD and our marketing partners.
o M.E.P.CAD reiterates that M.E.P.CAD, the Website and all M.E.P.CAD software, services, and products are not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13 as users and M.E.P.CAD does not intentionally collect personal information from such children. However, if a parent/guardian permits their child under age 13 to register with M.E.P.CAD, to use the Website, and/or to use the software and services, then that parent/guardian is permitting M.E.P.CAD to collect and use their child's personal information in the same manner set forth herein that M.E.P.CAD uses any other user’s personal information.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
• M.E.P.CAD may display targeted advertisements and content based on your personal information. Advertisers (including advertisement serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted advertisements meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area. However, not all advertisements and content may be appropriate for you. If you disapprove of advertisements or content targeted to you, your only choice to prevent further such advertisements or content being shown to you is to discontinue use of the Website, software or services.
• M.E.P.CAD may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small data string our server writes to your hard drive. This data string contains your unique user ID for our Website. This technology also allows us to customize your experiences when you visit the Website. For example, we may be able to deliver content specific to your interests, keep track of your online ordering and alert you to new products.
• M.E.P.CAD may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies may have access to M.E.P.CAD’ cookies.
• M.E.P.CAD collects non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit, usually in the form of cookies, log files, or clear .gif files. Cookies contain a session identification number that our systems use to recall previous authentication or order information from our servers. We may also collect your domain name, IP address, the address of the last URL you visited prior to coming to our Web site, and your browser and platform type. We may use third party navigation and localization services to target advertisements and content based on where you are located. We may use third party tracking services to help us analyze this information in the aggregate to evaluate the effectiveness of our site. In some cases, the information is collected directly by the third party and in others it is forwarded by M.E.P.CAD to the third party.
• A cookie cannot be used to access or otherwise compromise the data on your hard drive. Your privacy is always protected. However, at any time you may choose to change your browser settings to disable cookies if you do not want us to establish and maintain a unique M.E.P.CAD website user ID for you. Please be aware that cookies may be required to complete certain functions on this Web site, such as ordering online. Please consult the instructions provided by your browser provider to change your browser settings, remove cookies or to disable cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions
• If you have questions or suggestions you can contact us on our Website or at:
2111 Industrial Rd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102